COGNITIVE-BEHAVIOUR PSYCHOTHERAPY worldwide
Miltos Bikakis is an experienced BABCP Accredited Therapist with a wealth of knowledge and expertise. He works with young people and adults with complex presentations including issues with anxiety, depression and interpersonal difficulties. He has been working for the National Health Service for 15 years and he also runs his own private practice in London.
Miltos' approach is highly eclectic and he takes pride in his integrative stance. Problems are seen as frustrated dreams, rather than obstacles. His approach not only helps people overcome their difficulties, it also draws out their strengths and abilities, thus helping them create their own personal model of resilience. He pays particular attention to the way people often experience and interpret their thoughts and helps examine and evaluate their belief systems.
He provides assessment, advice and therapeutic input for a wide range of difficulties including:
- Addictions Counselling and Coaching
- Anxiety (such as Social Anxiety, Panic Attacks, OCD, Chronic Worrying, Traumatic Stress, School-Related Stress)
- Low Mood and Depression
- Low Self-Esteem
- Negative Body Image
- Challenging and Oppossitional Behaviour in Young People
- Difficulties with Interpersonal Relationships
- Anger Issues
- Family Challenges (including evidence-based parent training)
- School Refusal